Good evening you gorgeous humans, here’s some fab info on (lets face it) a dreary January evening.
The Shindig is our bi-annual showcase night where our members have the chance to show off their writing, directing and acting skills.
This time around we must do things a little differently. The format of the Shindig this year will be online, so please keep this in mind when submitting your script.
Our Easter Shindig will be launched online Saturday 13th March 2021.
If you’re interested in directing or acting in a Shindig piece, please contact us at email@example.com
Application requirements for the Easter 2021 Shindig are:
• Piece must be 5 minutes in length max.
• Produced for online content.
• Script submission to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pieces must follow the Government Guidelines. (https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/)
• The applicant will have to film, edit and deliver the piece to the organiser.
Script Submission Deadline: Sunday 30th of January.
We will get back to you by: Wednesday 3rd of February.
Final video Submission Deadline: Wednesday 24th of February.
We can’t wait to hear from you!If you have any questions at all don’t be afraid to slide into our DMs(cheeky), or send us an email!
Be safe, Mind each other X