The Categories for the No Dramie Awards have been announced!
1. Favourite Workshop Moment.
Who was involved and why, maybe it was a specific improv scene.
2. Best Male Rear!
Exactly what it says.
3. Best Female Rear!
4. The Alan Rogers Participation Award.
An award for those folks who take part in Everything, y’know like Alan Rogers..
5. Bravest Carousel Performer.
Maybe its that person who charges in headlong every time not knowing where they are going to go, or maybe its the one who only takes part occasionally but is terrified every time!
6. Best Accent (performing accent!)
Be it in a workshop, a play ( or just playacting), who’s got the vocal talents?
7. Most Likely to take their top off!
You know who they are…
8.Least Punctual Award.
Who can we always depend on to turn up… eventually.
9. Best on-stage kiss
Couple of candidates for this, there were several snogs in the last few productions, but if foks puckered their lips at a workshop ( as part of the workshop!) you can vote for them here too.
10. Best Laugh.
The loudest, heartiest most distinct or just the most prolific. Who has the best laugh
11. Most Likely to end up in prison after a night out.
No Drama nights out at particularly legendary. who is the life and soul of the party?
12. Most Likely to be the next James Bond
Suave, sophisticated and always ready with a witty retort. Which nodrama member is most likely to land a role as bond.
13. Most Likely to be the ‘next’ Cate Blanchett.
Elegant, talented and holder of a ring or power.. ( I mean an oscar). Who do you think could step into her shoes?
14. Most Likely to appear in Fair City.
Who could reach the heady heights of Carrickstown?
Thats it. send your nomination for each category to email@example.com.