We’re very excited to be welcoming you back to our in-person No Drama activities! This post is to inform you of all measures we’ve undertaken to ensure the safety No Drama members.
1. As per government guidelines, all attendees must be able to show a valid covid certificate as proof of full vaccination.
2. Before a workshop, all door handles, posts, bathroom surfaces and surfaces in the meeting room and workshop room will be cleaned down with sterilizing solution.
3. This process is repeated after the workshop closes.
4. All members are required to sanitise their hands thoroughly upon entry to the school.
5. A contactless payment method will be available, to avoid money handling.
6. Greetings to be verbal rather than handshakes and hugs, a wave or air kiss is encouraged. During workshops, physical contact should be avoided.
7. Please ensure, as a member, if you cough or sneeze that you do so into a tissue that is disposed of properly. Please provide your own tissues.
8. If you, a member, have a low immune system, an underlying health complaint, are in close contact with an elderly person or person of underlying health concerns or young children please consider them and yourselves before you make the decision to attend a workshop.
We’re very excited to be back and want to ensure we can enjoy No Drama in the safest possible manner. We will continue to organise our weekly workshops in person, however, if a time comes where we are required to suspend the weekly workshop we shall do so in accordance to health authority specifications.
Now go and have fun!
x Renée, Elaine, Malcolm, Kate, Theo, Sean, Andrei and Noel.